A recent blog post gives results of state-of-the-art solvers on non-convex quadratic problems:— LocalSolver (@localsolver) April 28, 2020
💥 LocalSolver shows better global optimization capabilities than Cplex and Gurobi, with much easier models and without any tuning.
👉 https://t.co/lC9a7hin0N #orms #datascience pic.twitter.com/8NT4GDSWjB
Optimization Solver & Services
LocalSolver is the premier global optimization solver, combining exact and heuristic techniques. Beyond providing you with an efficient and scalable Swiss Army knife for mathematical optimization, the team offers you a dedicated and responsive support to model and solve your problems at hand using LocalSolver.
Do you need a turnkey solution for your business? LocalSolver offers tailored-made business analytics & optimization services as well. For over 20 years, the team has been recognized both in industry and academia for the value and the uniqueness of the decision support solutions it develops for its clients.
- Discrete, numerical, black-box problems
- Fast & scalable to million variables
- Unique, high-level modeling features
- Easy APIs for Python, Java, C#, C++
- Innovative, hybrid resolution technology
- Simple and transparent licensing
- Dedicated and responsive support
- Consulting services & bespoke solutions
- Client-centric, passionate team
- 20 years of experience, 10 awards
- Strong information technology expertise
- Agile and software craftsmanship culture
- Fixed-price, fixed-deadline commitment
- Total quality & total satisfaction
We are pleased to announce the defense of the doctoral thesis of Simon Boulmier, optimization engineer at LocalSolver. This presentation will conclude our doctoral student's 3 years of research on the theme of Global Optimization with LocalSolver. More »
We present a new modeling example illustrating the strength of LocalSolver’s external functions to concisely model and efficiently solve complex optimization problems. More »
Léa, optimization expert at LocalSolver, will give a talk on Solution Repair by Inequality Network Propagation in LocalSolver at the Sixteenth International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (PPSN 2020). More »
LocalSolver will participate in the 2020 workshop on Mathematics for Optimization and Decision (MODE), part of the French Society for Applied and Industrial Mathematics (SMAI), September 7-9, 2020. More »More posts »