A recent blog post gives results of state-of-the-art solvers on non-convex quadratic problems:— LocalSolver (@localsolver) April 28, 2020
💥 LocalSolver shows better global optimization capabilities than Cplex and Gurobi, with much easier models and without any tuning.
👉 https://t.co/lC9a7hin0N #orms #datascience pic.twitter.com/8NT4GDSWjB
Optimization Solver & Services
LocalSolver is the premier global optimization solver, combining exact and heuristic techniques. Beyond providing you with an efficient and scalable Swiss Army knife for mathematical optimization, the team offers you a dedicated and responsive support to model and solve your problems at hand using LocalSolver.
Do you need a turnkey solution for your business? LocalSolver offers tailored-made business analytics & optimization services as well. For over 20 years, the team has been recognized both in industry and academia for the value and the uniqueness of the decision support solutions it develops for its clients.
- Discrete, numerical, black-box problems
- Fast & scalable to million variables
- Unique, high-level modeling features
- Easy APIs for Python, Java, C#, C++
- Innovative, hybrid resolution technology
- Simple and transparent licensing
- Dedicated and responsive support
- Consulting services & bespoke solutions
- Client-centric, passionate team
- 20 years of experience, 10 awards
- Strong information technology expertise
- Agile and software craftsmanship culture
- Fixed-price, fixed-deadline commitment
- Total quality & total satisfaction
LocalSolver is a generic optimization solver with a simple and powerful formalism. Its genericity offers unlimited possibilities to model and solve real-life vehicle routing problems. More »
We analyze the performance of LocalSlover on huge instances of the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem (CVRP). The instances come from a paper by Arnold, Gendreau, Sörensen published in July 2019. More »
Need to quickly prototype? Use the LocalSolver Programming language (LSP) through Visual Studio Code. LSP makes the modeling of your problem easier and faster. More »
We present results obtained on non-convex quadratic models recently discussed on Erwin Kalvelagen's blog. LocalSolver is shown to be much easier to use, but also much better and faster, than Cplex and Gurobi. More »More posts »