- A new operator
contains(x, v)was introduced to test if a list
xcontains a value
v. This is a shortcut for
indexOf(x, v) != -1.
- An example model for the job-shop problem was added to the example tour.
- The relative optimality gap is now displayed at the end of the search.
- Exporting models to LSP format now produces more readable files. Exporting models to LSB format is now 10 times faster. Exporting to LSM format is now deprecated.
- Array values can now be obtained from the expression itself or from the solver solution.
- The built-in function
contains()has been added.
- The field
valuenow returns the array value if the expression is an array.
- Added the method
- The array value of an array expression can now be obtained with the methods
LSSolution.getArrayValue(). These methods both return an object of type