External modeler function interface.
To use your own external functions in the modeler you have to follow these steps:
- Implement this interface with the call method.
- Then create a LSPFunction with LSPModeler#createFunction.
- Finally, if you want to make this function available in your LSP code, you have to assign it to a module variable with LSPModule#setFunction.
Note: This class should only be extended to expose functions used during the modeling process. You should not use this class to create a function that will be called during the resolution as a blackbox or external function. In this case, you should instead use the solver API directly (see LSExternalFunction or LSBlackBoxFunction).
See: LSPFunction Since: 10.0
call(LSPModeler &modeler, const LSPValue *arguments, int nbArguments)¶
The function to call with its arguments.
Return value of the call.
- modeler - Modeler instance.
- arguments - List of modeler values passed to the function by the caller.
- nbArguments - Number of arguments passed to the function by the caller.